Insurance for ABA Services
At IBT our goal is to help get your child get begin therapy and working towards new goals as soon as possible. We understand that dealing with insurance companies can be difficult and we will help you navigate through that process. Please note that services must be secured by a contract and a reclaimer prior to initiating services.
IBT has established In-Network contracts with the follow insurance companies:
- Anthem Medicaid
- Blue Shield–Magellan Healthcare
- Cal Optima–Magellan Healthcare
We also accept Kaiser (Out-of-Network)
For all other PPO insurance plans, we will provide you with a “super bill” so that you may apply for a reimbursement from your insurance company for the out-of network benefits.
IBT is a vendor with the following Regional Centers:
- ELARC (Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center)
- FDLRC (Frank D. Lanternman Regional Center)
- HRC (Harbor Regional Center)
- NLACRC (North Los Angeles County Regional Center)
- RCOC (Regional Center of Orange County)
- San Gabriel/Pomona Regional Center
- WRC (Westside Regional Center)
Please contact us if you would like to start your child with ABA services with Innovative Behavioral Therapies through one of above health plans or regional centers.
If you do not see your insurance company listed, please contact us at
(800) 807-0305 so that we can discuss your options.
If you choose to pay “out-of-pocket” for services, we currently accept check or cash payments. Please call us at (800)807-0305 for rates.
Insurance Verification Form (secure form)
We advise that you fill out this section completely. Some insurance companies require all the information in this section for HIPPA verification purposes.